Friday, January 11, 2008

A Winter Tree!



A sweet new blogging friend, Heidi, contacted me to show me her mitten ornaments that she made from my tutorial. Well, they are just beautiful plus she came up with a few more "winter" ornaments of her own, too.


Heidi also had such a wonderful idea. She has decorated a small, lit tree with her wintertime ornaments . . . what a great way to carry the holiday spirit over into the new year! I think it's just beautiful and I know that your children would just love this winter tree, too.


Take a look at Heidi's blog to see her other creations!


8 comments:

Alison Gibbs said...

Dawn, what a beautifully decorated winter tree heidi has.
Alison

Anonymous said...

I love this idea and think I'll try it. I have an Easter Tree that I can use.

~elaine~

Heidi said...

Thank you for the honor of sharing my winter tree on your blog Dawn. And thank you once again for your mitten tutorials which really started me off on this idea. You are an inspiration!

~~ Heidi ~~

Blue Mermaid Cafe..... said...

Very Neat idea! xoxo Nita

Kristen said...

I just love your blog! It is beautiful! Heidi sent me over here and I am so glad. Heidi is my Aunt and speaks so highly of you! I just love her tree! I plan to make a more primitive version. :)

Nancy said...

Hi:
I am Heidi's mom. You have a very nice blog, and it was nice of you to feature her today. Her tree is really beautiful.

Sara~Graphic Pretties said...

ooooh ahhh what a great idea! It is sometimes so hard to pack up those decorations but why not have a winter tree?? I think I shall have to do this :) TEE HEE

Anonymous said...

That's so nice! My sister and I were joking as I still have my Christmas tree up. I'm thinking of swapping out ornaments :) This looks nicer.


Labels

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...