Friday, February 8, 2008

OK, I have to keep posting!

I'm so excited about this artwork contest but I really do love posting so it's time for a new post!

Thank you all SO, SO MUCH for being so sweet to me and voting. And I thank you too for all the kind words about my artwork ~ you really do know how to make a girl feel wonderful! And one more thank you to those who have posted on their own blogs about the art contest and provided the link to go vote!

You all are truly so wonderful.
I've scanned in some of my most favorite baby photos to give to you. They are quite big so you will have a nice copy. Click them to enlarge then right click to save them to your computer. Then create some beautiful art with them!!
Thank you again,




15 comments:

Anonymous said...

your work is very romantic and beautiful keep it up Dawn !!! Have a great weekend


Mica

Cookie said...

these are so sweet but that first lil punkin is just adorable.

thanks for sharing Dawn

Anonymous said...

I so admire you for the beautiful work you create~

~elaine~

Victorian Lady said...

OOOH thank you Dawn! :) What little cuties!

Mere

Colleen - the AmAzINg Mrs. B said...

What fun to have these images to play with! Thank you & good luck!
Colleen

Alison Gibbs said...

What sweet baby images
Alison

Ottilias Veranda said...

Lovely work as always Dawn!
I want to tell You that I´m participating in Lisa Oceandreamers One World One Heart Giveaway. I´m giving away a necklage handmade by me. If You want to win it then come over and leave a comment!

Have a lovely weekend!
Liisa

Betzie said...

Thanks so very much!
I adore old photos...

Anonymous said...

What sweet looking photos, Dawn, and how nice of you to share them! I'm rooting for you all the way on the contest, and it looks like many others are too.

Deb

Anonymous said...

You're such a darling! Those pics are just precious.

Sandy said...

Oh my those babies are just the cutest! You are such a sweetheart and have such an open hand. Happy Saturday!

Sandy said...

Dawn,
I have a blog question for you. I have some images on my current post, they are medium in size. I can click on them from my blog and they enlarge for better viewing however others are not having the same outcome and are unable to make them enlarge. Do you have any ideas? I notice that your images enlarge so I thought you might be able to help out. Thanks in advance.

Oiyi said...

The baby pictures are so sweet!

Anonymous said...

Dawn ~ thank you so very much for sharing these precious baby pics, they are darling!

Amy said...

These images of old photos are too darn cute. The innocense of their faces ... it's enough to melt my heart. Thank you Dawn for these freebies!!
Amy


Labels

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...