Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Wonderful things ~


Cathe is the most generous thing.....on her blog today she posted all of these images, sized and positioned to create your very own game of concentration!!!! Even if you don't create the game cards, you'll just love the pages that she's created and giving away ~

Just CLICK HERE TO SEE HER BLOG Just Something I Made

And Joan of Anything Goes Here posted a neat tutorial of a photo/image holder

Just CLICK HERE to read all about it ~

I love sharing wonderful things ~ xxoo, Dawn

3 comments:

marie said...

I saw those images on Cathe's blog earlier ~ they're wonderful! That was so generous of her. I'm so excited to make some concentration games. I think I'll have to try making some games with some of the images you've shared!

Have you heard of Big Huge Labs? They have a mosaic maker and so many other fun things to do with digital photos.

Here's their address in case you've never visited them before.

http://bighugelabs.com/

Cathe Holden said...

Hi Dawn, Thank you so much for sharing my project! I just wanted to give a nice big plug to Karen, The Graphics Fairy for sharing all those images with me for this project. I went way over the limit on allowable images per project, she was very, very kind to give special permission for this non-resale project.

It's so wonderful to have your awesome readers visiting my blog, thank you again!

Joan@anythinggoeshere said...

I found out from Cathe above that I was mentioned here! I wanted to thank you for mentioning my photo holders in this post...it is fun to see the many new visitors coming by for a visit. Most of my visitors have been from the antiques/collecting/decorating group, and your link has brought more artists...I am honored!


Labels

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...