Wednesday, April 13, 2011

So...where does the time go?

Do you ever feel like life is flying by you at warp speed???!!

Seems that having a precious granddaughter
really shows me how fast time flies....
and just look at my little chick babies!!!!
WHAT? They look like real chickens now ~

Now we have to build the pen to attach to the coop....
Ugh. more moola for supplies ~
plus Brent has to build the little ramp
for them to travel up into the coop too!

Right now I take them out daily to play in a giant dog pen in the yard.
They just love it!!!
And I can see that they are SO getting ready to have their own big ol' pen.





I had to run to Walmart today to get a few goodies and look at this wonderful display!!!
Doesn't it look so very "spring"?????




I have a few wonderful things I'd love to share with you ~


My sweet friend Deneen of Dreaming in Color has created the most
WONDERFUL sign!!!!!
It's a PB (Pottery Barn) copy and she has done THE most amazing job.....
to visit Deneen to see her handiwork......
and maybe even purchase her sign????
I love it so much....
I want one too!!!




Plus, I have to share with you a brand-spankin' new blog....
A friend and past dealer in my little antique store
Devon, has started her very own blog!!!
It's called Ironstone and Pine.....

 
Devon is such a newbie and has always had such amazing taste ~
I hope you'll stop by and say hello and
welcome her into the fold....
and show her true blog love!!!!



So what did I CREATE today???
I worked on prototype packaging for our July Market show in Atlanta

I'm always trying to think of something that YOU
would love....because then I KNOW it would sell!!
I can't show pics yet but we're working very hard
to get ready for market ~

Thank you always, always for visiting me here ~
and especially for your precious comments!!
Have a great Thursday my dear friends,
hugs and love,
Dawn




13 comments:

Barbara Jean said...

Love the sign Dawn.
Thanks for heads up on new blogger. Off to visit.

blessings
barbara jean

Allie said...

Love to visit here. I'll go check out Deneen's space too. Did I tell you how much I love your blog header? It is quite beautiful! Thought you should know :)

Cheryl ~ ZanyMayd said...

I can't believe how fast those baby chicks have grown.... That was Quick!
Cheryl

Karen said...

Wow the chicks are almost chickens! they grow so fast. Does Clara like them? It seems raising chickens is quite popular now. We aren't zoned for livestock anymore. My mom raised chickens when she was growing up and she has tons of funny stories about it.

Dorthe said...

Oh my, Dawn-they are big now--and looking good-yes time runs, dear friend.
Thanks for your adresses, I will visit-the sign is wonderful.Have a wonderful day lovely friend.
Love and hugs to you, sweetie,
Dorthe

Vee said...

What fast growing babies! I'll be back to follow your links because you always feature the prettiest delights.

Lori @ Katies Rose Cottage Designs said...

Dawn ~ I am amazed that it is time for market again ~ wow time truly does fly by!!
That sign is awesome!! Thank you for sharing with us ~

xoxo
Lori

Ironstone and Pine said...

Dawn, what a sweetheart you are for telling your peeps about me, thank you so much!!

Candy said...

Your package came yesterday and the nest is even more scrumptious in my hands. LOVE IT! I'm so lucky, Thank You.
The recreation is just as lovely.
Blessings ;-)

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, Dawn! Look at all I've been missing over here this week as I recuperate from bumps and bruises and breaks! Gorgeous things!! But only to be expected! And I am certain you will come up with wonderful packaging for your soaps!! :-)
Thank you SO MUCH for your kind blogging words and hugs when I needed them the most! Falling down and rediscovering parts of my body that are vitally important, like feet and knees and thumbs....oh my!!! Hubby has already removed and replaced the offending threshold! Like, the very next day! And I enter rooms by turning on lights now! *sigh*
Cyber hugs to you! And don't eat those chickens! LOL! Eggs only!
Diane

Terri Gordon said...

Hello Dawn, Time does fly by, I can't believe it is April already. I love your chickens, they are so sweet. I wanted to let you know that I received your beautiful sachet, oh it is beautiful and the smell is so wonderful. Thank you for shipping it so quickly. I love it. Have a wonderful week. Hugs, Terri

Deneen@dreaming-n-color said...

Dawn I want to thank you not only for the post of my sign but for all the kind words of encouragement. You truly are a sweetheart!
Love
Deneen
dreaming-n-color.blogspot.com

Rustique Gal said...

Dawn dear,
Thanks for introducing two sweet bloggers! It's so nice to make more friends in the blogging world. Looks like you have been busy!
The chicks are growing so fast-I'm sure they will welcome their own pen. Up here people like chicken tractors, movable pens, to fertilize and clean bugs out of their gardens.
Happy Spring to you!
Sherry


Labels

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...