Monday, August 6, 2012

A new season...








Today is Noah's first day of school! And high school at that...

I always have mixed feelings when the new school year begins.
I'm sad because our lazy days with absolutely no agenda are ending but
there really is something refreshing about it as well!
It's a new season,
a new beginning
and a fresh start once again.

Fresh starts are wonderful, don't you think?
I always tell myself that each day is a new beginning
and try hard to have that frame of mind.
And try to remember that anything is possible
if I just stay positive and
give my very best in all that I do.

I'm praying this new season will bring such goodness
and many blessings for you...
and for my family as well ~






Wishing you a beautiful, fresh, new Monday dear friends!

hugs and love,
Dawn


9 comments:

Elizabeth@ Pine Cones and Acorns said...

Love these images!

Have a great week, Elizabeth

Karen B. said...

I wish you a beautiful day too dear friend!

hugs and love
Karen B. ~ Todolwen

Laura @ 52 FLEA said...

Thank you for these good wishes and encouragement for a fresh new outlook Dawn! Love these images you have shared. Hoping that your week brings all good things and that Noah will love the new school year.
Take care, Laura :)

Vee said...

Wishing Noah a great first day of school and a wonderful first year of high school. Exciting times...

Dorthe said...

Thanks my dearest Dawn, for your kind and good wisches, we should all try to see each new day as a possibility of new start and new blessings.
I pray for you and youir family,that many blessings will come your way, this new season, goodnes and happy hours too.
Thankyou for the beautiful images,- I love the birds, sweet friend.
Hugs and love, Dorthe

Linda K. said...

Yes it is a new beginning here too, Dawn. Our oldest grandson started his first day in high school also! I printed out your Psalm 91:11 and going to frame it.
How encouraging your post is today!
Thank you dear lady. Hope you are having a great and new day!

Linda xoxo

Diane said...

Wow....school starts earlier and earlier. I remember when we did not go back until after Labor Day.

Hugs,
Diane

Pat C. said...

Thank you for the wonderful images.:) I just love the sheet music cover... gorgeous typography and flourishes!

I hope that Noah had a great first day of high school, Dawn! Diane, at least in our part of NJ, most school districts still open the day after Labor Day.;)

xoxo

Rupa said...

Thanks so much for the wonderful images. I love the music sheet cover and the birds especially!


Labels

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...