Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Dear little fairy shoes...


I've been working on a few pair of
my little fairy shoes!

These are made of leather...one pair is cut from a antique ladies glove ~
Each pair is a little different from the other but
I'm so pleased with how they look!







This is how they started off looking after I put the basic pattern pieces together ~
both pair were blank slates ready for me to embellish them!






And here the are!
They will be sold as pairs, each pair with seam binding hangers so they can be displayed
hanging on a knob or hook...
I still have to add the seam binding to the last pair
so they should end up in my Etsy store sometime today ~






I always love the feeling when I make things...

Wishing you a beautiful Wednesday precious friends,
hugs and love,
Dawn





10 comments:

Lesley UK said...

Good morning from the UK. The shoes are absolutely enchanting. Clever you! Blessings

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

These are adorable and so pretty at the same time, Dawn!

Vee said...

A pair for girls and a pair for guys...very sweetly interpreted, Dawn. They are enchanting!

DD's Cottage said...

Love the pair of fairy shoes! You are one creative gal!

Bebe said...

So sweet! ~ I love the buttons on the brown ones and the crystals on the white ones... :)

NanaDiana said...

OMGOSH-Those are THE CUTEST fairy shoes I have ever seen- EVER! Love them. xo Diana

rkramadh said...

WOW! I wasn't into this kind of stuff until I saw your creations and I love them now! You take your imagination and produce stunning results. I love the white pair. It would never occur to me to use a pair of old gloves this way. Gorgeous!

Paper Profusion said...

I absolutely love these so I've purchased a download today. They will be so cute for Christmas ornaments. Thank-you for your creativity. Nicola x

marda said...

Oh my goodness, but these are just precious. Such a creative way to use some lovely vintage gloves.

Studio Susanne said...

Hi Dearest Dawn,
What beautiful fairy shoes you have created they are truly adorable. I am soooo pleased that you found a use for the white leather gloves, the leather was sooo soft and fine - perfect for these tiny shoes.
Warmest best wishes.
Su
-x-


Labels

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...