Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Simple pleasures ~


I never tire of seeing these gorgeous paintings by
John William Waterhouse ~
I thought I would share them again with you.







I found a GREAT new magazine that I love, Prairie Style!
I think you'll love it too so I have to share a few peeks.
But if you see it at the store, pick it up and thumb through ~
see if you don't agree that it's a keeper!










I also wanted to share the simple little gathering of goodies
I found for my mom for Mother's Day!
She doesn't need much and if she needs it, she buys it.

But I do know what she loves.
Soft bedroom shoes...luxurious hand lotion...
and a clean, soft fragrance in a candle.
I also found the most amazing sounding recipe on Facebook
and since they don't have a computer, I typed it up for her.
She LOVES pecan pie so of course pecan pie muffins sound yummy!

Just a few simple pleasures for my mom
to let her know I'm thinking of her...and love her so ~





I have one last little slipcover and
one lone baby shoe pincushion
left in my Etsy shop.
Take a peek if you'd like ~
either one would make a perfect gift!




Wishing you a beautiful Tuesday sweet friends!!!

hugs and love,
Dawn








6 comments:

Nancy's Notes said...

What a great post, everything is just lovely! I'm just going to have to get that magazine, looks like a great one. I love your gift ideas, all wonderful!

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

I've been looking for that magazine and haven't been able to find it yet, Dawn. I've checked four places so far and I am hoping to find it soon {before the issue is sold out}. : )

Theresa said...

Beautiful! I love your choices for your Mom and SO WILL SHE:) Enjoy your day dear Dawn, HUGS!

Elderberry Dreams said...

I love those images too. Your mom is going to enjoy your thoughtful gifts, and they are so useful. Every time I look in magazines like this one I want to redo my house. I have to find this magazine, and add them to my magazine stack of inspiration. Thanks always for yours......

Baggaraggs: said...

OH Dawn, those images are just yummy...dreamy. I love that new mag too. want it...and all the beautiful stuff in there...

Tamara said...

Good morning Dawn,
What a lovely post! Your book cover turned out sooo pretty. The magazine looks delicious. I really appreciate the reading materials that you share here. I have ordered 5 or 6 of the books that you have featured in your sidebar widget. I have never been disappointed! Thank you for sharing and have a wonderful day.

Tamara


Labels

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...